Saturday, March 08, 2014

a late night stone

Last night I found myself needing some serious stitching time.  I needed to clear my head and "check out" for a little bit so I sat at the kitchen table in the dark with my trusty old gooseneck lamp and worked until way past my bedtime.

A mound of french knots and tiny glass beads surround a cluster of coral.  Edges creep outward, growing, reaching new ground.

I'll put this in my shop this morning.  
Right after I have another cup of strong tea, to help keep me upright.

Happy Saturday, everyone!

5 comments:

Ariadne said...

Each one a work of art!AriadnefromGreece!

Ca1i said...

Just gorgeous! Evocative of Spring and renewal. Wow.

Erika said...

I love your night stone! Perfect colors and shapes fits so well together. Whish I had enough patience for this fine work. Greetings from Erika

Sonia / COZY MEMORIES said...

Already gone ! :D oxox

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa-I love your new stone! I think working late at night is when I do my most creative work. Everyone has gone to bed and all it quiet...then my cat gets up and comes to help!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails