Sunday, March 20, 2016

marks and colors

Something new, totally off my normal track. Permission to play, the company of arty friends, and a workspace full of fiber art supplies lent itself to experimentation with thickened dyes on cotton, and deconstructed screen printing.






Clearly the "less is more" concept escapes me but I do really like some of these marks and colors. I don't know how I'm going to use these swatches of fabric quite yet, but the process was fun.

Happy First Day of Spring, all!

2 comments:

prpltrtl946 said...

Happy Spring, Lisa!! Looks like you had a blast!! I can't wait to see what you do with all that fabric and experience!! You must be sick of me saying that, but it is SO true!! It gets my heart pumping wondering what you will DO!! lol <3 8*)

Tracy said...

And play you did…so much beautiful colours and patterns

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails